Hey it’s Mack, TheHoodHippie is looking to add to our team for the upcoming Fall. We have a variety of positions open for you to be able to work...
Hey it’s Mack,
TheHoodHippie is looking to add to our team for the upcoming Fall. We have a variety of positions open for you to be able to work with the site in a number of ways to help keep people informed about the great artists that we have coming out of our city and state. We’re looking for people that have a passion for music and the arts, who also want to help let other’s know about the talent we’re producing right here.
The positions are all internships as of now but do have the potential of becoming paying gigs in the near future.
We have big plans over here at TheHoodHippie.com and all we need is the right team of people to make it all real. This would be a great opportunity for college students or people that just want to do something in business or the music industry. It would be great to be able to add that you’re currently working and using what you’re learning in a professional manner on your resume.
Here’s a list of the positions were are looking to fill:
- Check emails and correspond with artists hoping to be featured
- Keep up with bookings, scheduled interviews, podcast recordings etc.
- Create schedule for main staff
- Mostly Light Clerical Work
- Someone to help mix and master our podcast recordings and other audio related tasks.
- Does not have to have degree
- Can be a current student in the field or be self taught
- Send over your portfolio of work
- Secondary writer
- Interview artists
- Write scripts for podcasts, vlogs and other videos
- Write articles on music releases, performance news, upcoming events, etc
- Film coverage of live events
- Film promo videos for the site
- Film podcast recordings for upload to youtube
- Create film ideas of your own and practice your skills
- Get us booked for events
- Get us sponsored by local businesses and restaurants
- Help us develop ways to promote the site and our services
- Network with other businesses and companies like ours
- Get us connected with other press outlets
- Promote site content, events and other activities of the company via Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Pass out flyers at local events
- Attract crowds to out booth at events
If you are interested in any of these positions please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance.